Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Nani ruled out of City clash I_vote_lcap17%Nani ruled out of City clash I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Nani ruled out of City clash I_vote_lcap0%Nani ruled out of City clash I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Nani ruled out of City clash I_vote_lcap33%Nani ruled out of City clash I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Nani ruled out of City clash I_vote_lcap50%Nani ruled out of City clash I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Nani ruled out of City clash Untitl14
Ads

Nani ruled out of City clash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Nani ruled out of City clash Empty
PostSubject: Nani ruled out of City clash   Nani ruled out of City clash I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:21 am

Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed that Nani will miss the Manchester derby at Eastlands.

The winger missed Saturday's 2-1 home Premier League victory against Wolves with a groin injury and is unlikely to face rivals City on Wednesday night.

The Portugal international picked up the knock in United's Champions League win over Bursaspor in midweek.

Ferguson sent out a depleted side against Wolves due to injury and flu and his understudies had to rely on an injury-time goal from Ji-sung Park to secure a dramatic win.

Wayne Rooney, Dimitar Berbatov, Darron Gibson, Anderson, Michael Owen and Ryan Giggs were all missing at Old Trafford, though Nemanja Vidic and Patrice Evra were required to play.

However, there was some good news for the United boss who expects Berbatov to be back in training on Monday.

The Bulgarian striker was expected to lead the line against Mick McCarthy's men but withdrew after picking up the virus.

He is, however, expected to make his 100th appearance for the club against Roberto Mancini's side on Wednesday.

"This is a busy time for us right up until the new year," noted Ferguson. "We have Manchester City on Wednesday and Chelsea and Arsenal in consecutive weeks.

"Nani won't be fit for Wednesday but I hope Dimitar Berbatov will be in to train on Monday.Nani ruled out of City clash Nanicrop_2521661
Back to top Go down

Nani ruled out of City clash
Page 1 of 1