Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Nani reveals extent of shoulder woe I_vote_lcap17%Nani reveals extent of shoulder woe I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Nani reveals extent of shoulder woe I_vote_lcap0%Nani reveals extent of shoulder woe I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Nani reveals extent of shoulder woe I_vote_lcap33%Nani reveals extent of shoulder woe I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Nani reveals extent of shoulder woe I_vote_lcap50%Nani reveals extent of shoulder woe I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Nani reveals extent of shoulder woe Untitl14
Ads

Nani reveals extent of shoulder woe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Nani reveals extent of shoulder woe Empty
PostSubject: Nani reveals extent of shoulder woe   Nani reveals extent of shoulder woe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:22 am

Manchester United winger Nani has spoken about the shoulder injury which kept him out of the World Cup™.
Nani had been in good form and expected to set South Africa alight, but dropped out of the Portugal squad abruptly as a result of the injury.
"I broke my clavicle, as everyone knows. Because I am a player who never gives up, regardless of the injury, I always think I have a solution," he told MaisFutebol.
"When I got injured, the first thing I asked the doctor was 'can I play?' No matter if I was in pain or not, I wanted to know if I could play. He told me I could only play if I wore a cast and I said: 'Then it's okay. I will go anyway'."
He admitted that his eagerness to play on football's greatest stage affected his judgment.
"The injury was very serious, but I was not aware of it.
"I really wanted to go and I forced them to take me [to South Africa]. After being there I wanted some time to recover, but it was not possible to wait.
"Because of the doctors' decision, I had to leave the national squad.
"It was hard for me to be there, knowing I was one of the most important players of the team, and not be able to compete.
"It was hard to see the team play and train and I could not handle being there. Basically that's what happened."
When asked if it was the worst moment of his career, he responded: "Yes, absolutely. I cried a lot.
"In such moments one gets heartbroken, I have been playing football since I was little and football is everything to me. If you take the ball away from us, you take everything.
"I was really sad, but I have raised my head. As I was recovering from my injury I felt happier and more hopeful for this year."Nani reveals extent of shoulder woe 451258_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Nani reveals extent of shoulder woe
Page 1 of 1