Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Nani: United youngsters are great! I_vote_lcap17%Nani: United youngsters are great! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Nani: United youngsters are great! I_vote_lcap0%Nani: United youngsters are great! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Nani: United youngsters are great! I_vote_lcap33%Nani: United youngsters are great! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Nani: United youngsters are great! I_vote_lcap50%Nani: United youngsters are great! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Nani: United youngsters are great! Untitl14
Ads

Nani: United youngsters are great!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Nani: United youngsters are great! Empty
PostSubject: Nani: United youngsters are great!   Nani: United youngsters are great! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:08 am

Nani: United youngsters are great! 473363_33_preview

Nani has spoken highly of the impact made by Manchester United's youngsters on the current pre-season tour of North America.
With many of the Red Devil's first team squad still recovering from their World Cup travails in South Africa, some of United's younger players have had the chance to step up to take their places in the side.
Corry Evans, Darron Gibson and Federico Macheda have been able to get some vital match time during the tour, while Tom Cleverley, Danny Welbeck and Gabriel Obertan have all got goals to their name after scoring in the wins over Celtic and Philadelphia Union.
Speaking to the club's official website Nani said:"The young lads have done very well. Every season we bring a few young players into the squad and they respond very quickly in terms of their contribution to the team which is great for the club.
"They have done we
Back to top Go down

Nani: United youngsters are great!
Page 1 of 1