Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Carrick ruled out for two weeks I_vote_lcap17%Carrick ruled out for two weeks I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Carrick ruled out for two weeks I_vote_lcap0%Carrick ruled out for two weeks I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Carrick ruled out for two weeks I_vote_lcap33%Carrick ruled out for two weeks I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Carrick ruled out for two weeks I_vote_lcap50%Carrick ruled out for two weeks I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Carrick ruled out for two weeks Untitl14
Ads

Carrick ruled out for two weeks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Carrick ruled out for two weeks Empty
PostSubject: Carrick ruled out for two weeks   Carrick ruled out for two weeks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:48 pm

Carrick ruled out for two weeks 427930_33_preview
Michael Carrick will miss the start of the season after injuring his ankle in Wednesday's friendly in Dublin.
The England international limped out of the 7-1 victory over the Airtricity League XI after picking up the knock during the first half and Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed the 29-year-old will be out for a fortnight.
"Michael hurt his ankle on Wednesday," said Ferguson.
"It is nothing serious but he will be out for a couple of weeks, so he will miss the start of the season."
It means Carrick will miss Sunday's Community Shield encounter with Chelsea, plus the opening Premier League game with Newcastle on August 16.
In addition Carrick will not be available for England's midweek friendly against Hungary at Wembley.
Ferguson has confirmed Michael Owen and Wayne Rooney will both feature for 45 minutes at the weekend, although a number of senior players will not be involved.
"Gabriel Obertan still has the ankle injury he picked up in the United States," said Ferguson.
"It will be a few weeks before Rio Ferdinand is back amongst us and Owen Hargreaves is still in the United States.
"Anderson is making good progress from his knee injury and he could be back training in two or three weeks."
Brazilian twins Rafael and Fabio are doubtful after suffering food poisoning during the week.
Meanwhile, Ferguson has confirmed young strikers Danny Welbeck and Mame Biram Diouf are both set to go out on loan.
Although the United manager did not state where the players would go, it is believed Welbeck will go to Sunderland and Diouf to Blackburn, with their respective deals being thrashed out today.
One player not going anywhere is Tom Cleverley, who Ferguson has decided to keep at Old Trafford after an impressive pre-season campaign.
Back to top Go down

Carrick ruled out for two weeks
Page 1 of 1