Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Giggs ruled out for two weeks I_vote_lcap17%Giggs ruled out for two weeks I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Giggs ruled out for two weeks I_vote_lcap0%Giggs ruled out for two weeks I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Giggs ruled out for two weeks I_vote_lcap33%Giggs ruled out for two weeks I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Giggs ruled out for two weeks I_vote_lcap50%Giggs ruled out for two weeks I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Giggs ruled out for two weeks Untitl14
Ads

Giggs ruled out for two weeks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Giggs ruled out for two weeks Empty
PostSubject: Giggs ruled out for two weeks   Giggs ruled out for two weeks I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:02 am

Manchester United veteran Ryan Giggs will be out for "a couple of weeks" after damaging his hamstring at Bolton.
Giggs and team-mate Wayne Rooney were substituted in the second half at the Reebok, with Rooney putting ice on his left ankle after being replaced.
United next face Valencia in the Champions League on Wednesday night and manager Sir Alex Ferguson said: "Ryan is the most serious, it's a hamstring and I'm afraid he will be out for a couple of weeks.
But Rooney should be fit for the midweek encounter.
United assistant boss Mike Phelan said: "Wayne Rooney had a bit of a knock. He has a little issue with his ankle. We don't know how serious.
"We will have a look in the morning but we think he will be OK for Wednesday.
"He has been playing with it for a couple of weeks now and during the game we decided he wasn't getting into the areas we wanted and he wasn't getting chances, so we had to change it."
Giggs ruled out for two weeks 486582_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Giggs ruled out for two weeks
Page 1 of 1