Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Giggs: We're still the best team!  I_vote_lcap17%Giggs: We're still the best team!  I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Giggs: We're still the best team!  I_vote_lcap0%Giggs: We're still the best team!  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Giggs: We're still the best team!  I_vote_lcap33%Giggs: We're still the best team!  I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Giggs: We're still the best team!  I_vote_lcap50%Giggs: We're still the best team!  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Giggs: We're still the best team!  Untitl14
Ads

Giggs: We're still the best team!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Giggs: We're still the best team!  Empty
PostSubject: Giggs: We're still the best team!    Giggs: We're still the best team!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:32 am

Giggs: We're still the best team!  473353_33_preview
Ryan Giggs is still relishing every moment playing for Manchester United, who he believes is the best team in the league.
The United veteran is arguably the best the most successful player in English football, having won 11 Premier League titles, four FA Cups and two Champions League titles.
Approaching his 37th birthday, one would hardly have imagined the Welshman still dazzling with his skills at Old Trafford after two decades at the club.
But Giggs admitted that he still enjoys every moment in the United shirt and is looking forward to a brand new challenge this season.
"I grew up as a United fan and in football you always want the challenge," said Giggs as Sir Alex Ferguson's men prepare to open the new campaign with the visit of Newcastle to Old Trafford," he spoke during an interview with CNN.
"It's the biggest club in the world as far as I'm concerned and I still get a buzz when I play for United. We've experienced this kind of thing before.
Over the recent years, the dominance of United has been under siege with cash-rich clubs like Chelsea and now Manchester City.
But Giggs is adamant United have proved money does not necessarily buy success and that they still have the best team in the league.
"When I first got into the team, we experienced it with Blackburn when they had a lot of money, and we overcame that.
"Chelsea were similar. They won two leagues, but then we won three when they were spending a lot of money, so we overcame that as well.
"Now it's City who are spending. But it all depends on whether their team gels.
"They've got good players, but I still think we've got better players individually - and I think we're a better team than all the other teams in the Premier League."
The 36-year-old added that expectations and disappointments are part and parcel of life at the top and hopes the youngsters at United will learn from the experience.
"You always get expectations when you're with United.
"You're expected to win every game and every cup you enter - that's just how it is. But I think we have a good balance of experienced players and young players coming through.
"We had a bit of a disappointment last season, not winning the Premier League or the Champions League.
"Hopefully disappointments like that will help the younger players, like they helped me. Hopefully it will make them stronger."
Despite spending £25million this summer on youngsters like Chris Smalling, Javier Hernandez and Bebe, Sir Alex Ferguson will still be relying heavily on his old guards like Giggs, Paul Scholes, Gary Neville and Edwin van der Sar.
Van der Sar, who turns 40 in two months, revealed that it's the disappointments rather than successes that drive the old boys like himself on.
"I've won a few things in my career and people always ask, ‘Is that not enough?'
"But there can always be more. I don't think about the things I have won, but about the things that I've lost.
"Like the Champions League Final I lost in Rome in 2009. I don't think about the won I won in 2008."
Back to top Go down
red_havok
Youth Team
Youth Team
red_havok

PostSubject: Re: Giggs: We're still the best team!    Giggs: We're still the best team!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:11 pm

yes GIGGS... we always need players like you ......
Back to top Go down
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

PostSubject: Re: Giggs: We're still the best team!    Giggs: We're still the best team!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:14 pm

yea yaar,, daro cha,, he , scholes r legend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giggs: We're still the best team!    Giggs: We're still the best team!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giggs: We're still the best team!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C. :: Football Discussion Forum :: Man Utd Chat-
Jump to: