Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Giggs: United as strong as ever I_vote_lcap17%Giggs: United as strong as ever I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Giggs: United as strong as ever I_vote_lcap0%Giggs: United as strong as ever I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Giggs: United as strong as ever I_vote_lcap33%Giggs: United as strong as ever I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Giggs: United as strong as ever I_vote_lcap50%Giggs: United as strong as ever I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Giggs: United as strong as ever Untitl14
Ads

Giggs: United as strong as ever

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Giggs: United as strong as ever Empty
PostSubject: Giggs: United as strong as ever   Giggs: United as strong as ever I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:36 am

Ryan Giggs feels Manchester United's squad is looking "really strong" as Rio Ferdinand, Gary Neville and Anderson prepare to return.
Ferdinand played for the reserves on Wednesday night against Oldham, the first time the defender had been in action since he suffered a major knee ligament injury in a freak collision with Emile Heskey on day one of World Cup training with England in South Africa.
Anderson, who played 90 minutes in the Oldham game, and Neville are also close to making their United comebacks after spells on the sidelines, and Giggs told United's official website: "The squad is looking really strong.
"We've got Rio to come back in, Nev hasn't played yet, and Anderson is back too. So it's looking really good."
United confirmed that all of their senior players, apart from those out on loan, had been registered with the Premier League ahead of yesterday's squad list deadline - including Owen Hargreaves, who has struggled for fitness over the last two years.
Giggs believes the number of players available to manager Sir Alex Ferguson may make team selection difficult, but is something United will feel the benefit of over the course of the campaign.
"It's a headache for the boss, but one he would rather have than to be struggling for players," Giggs said.
"We'll need everyone because it's a long season. The manager realises that."

LikeDislike 4 people liked this.
Community
Disqus
Giggs: United as strong as ever 488558_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Giggs: United as strong as ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C. :: Football Discussion Forum :: Man Utd Chat-
Jump to: