Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Scholes: We could've scored more! I_vote_lcap17%Scholes: We could've scored more! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Scholes: We could've scored more! I_vote_lcap0%Scholes: We could've scored more! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Scholes: We could've scored more! I_vote_lcap33%Scholes: We could've scored more! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Scholes: We could've scored more! I_vote_lcap50%Scholes: We could've scored more! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Scholes: We could've scored more! Untitl14
Ads

Scholes: We could've scored more!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Scholes: We could've scored more! Empty
PostSubject: Scholes: We could've scored more!   Scholes: We could've scored more! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:05 am

Scholes: We could've scored more! 485608_33_preview

Paul Scholes felt Manchester United could have scored more but was content with the 3-0 win over Newcastle.
The veteran shone in midfield as goals from Dimitar Berbatov, Darren Fletcher and Ryan Giggs, the first and third of which were created by the 35-year-old, made it a comfortable night for United.
"The most important thing is to win the game," Scholes told Sky Sports 1. "Maybe we could have scored more but we'll take a 3-0 win on the first day of the season.
"Newcastle came, set their stall out and defended deep. Once we got the goal we were a constant threat.
"A lot of teams come here and try to make it difficult. We just had to tire them out as much as we could.
"Second half especially, I really enjoyed that: creating chances, looking like we were going to score whenever we went forward."
On Giggs' strike, which the Welshman finished following a fine team move, he added: "It was a great goal to watch. We kept the ball well and it was a fantastic goal to start off with."
Red Devils boss Sir Alex Ferguson was impressed with Scholes, who also shone in the Community Shield.
Ferguson told Sky Sports 1: "He showed at his age, you don't lose what he's got: passing, vision, and he's still got a good appetite for the game.
"The game needs that. There's plenty of good players in our country. Sometimes we beat ourselves up about the standard but there's plenty of good in it."
Ferguson felt Newcastle provided his side with a good early test.
"They got into the Premier League last season by being determined, good work ethic, good unit and we saw that tonight," he said. "They were difficult to break down at times.
"We were wasteful with some chances. Dimitar Berbatov could have scored three or four, but his performance was excellent.
"The three points is always important in your first home match. For most of the game we controlled it, we passed the ball well at times. It was a steady performance."
Back to top Go down

Scholes: We could've scored more!
Page 1 of 1