Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
"Berbatov should have scored four!" I_vote_lcap17%"Berbatov should have scored four!" I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
"Berbatov should have scored four!" I_vote_lcap0%"Berbatov should have scored four!" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
"Berbatov should have scored four!" I_vote_lcap33%"Berbatov should have scored four!" I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
"Berbatov should have scored four!" I_vote_lcap50%"Berbatov should have scored four!" I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
"Berbatov should have scored four!" Untitl14
Ads

"Berbatov should have scored four!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

"Berbatov should have scored four!" Empty
PostSubject: "Berbatov should have scored four!"   "Berbatov should have scored four!" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:10 am

"Berbatov should have scored four!" 485562_33_preview
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson was pleased with a 3-0 win over Newcastle but rued Dimitar Berbatov's profligacy.
The Red Devils crushed Newcastle with strikes from Berbatov, Darren Fletcher and Ryan Giggs but Ferguson insisted his side should have won by a bigger margin.
Speaking to Sky Sports after the game, he said: "We were a little bit wasteful, I think [Dimitar Berbatov] should have scored three or four but his performance was excellent."
However, the Scot was still pleased with a good start to this year's domestic campaign.
"I think the three points are always important in your first home match," he said.
"I think for most of the game we were in control, our passing was good at times and it was a steady performance."
The evergreen Paul Scholes had another fantastic display to inspire the Red Devils and Ferguson paid tribute to the 35-year-old.
"Last week again, he [Scholes] showed at his age, you don't lose what he's got. He has a marvellous passing range and vision of the game and he's still got the appetite," he added.
"Anyone who gets to his age and retains that, he and Ryan Giggs, you've got two players who are blessed with something special
"He looks after himself, another very important thing, last season was his first without injury for a long, long time. That's key to Paul, if he can stay fit he can play on."
Back to top Go down

"Berbatov should have scored four!"
Page 1 of 1