Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Scholes cut back on game I_vote_lcap17%Scholes cut back on game I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Scholes cut back on game I_vote_lcap0%Scholes cut back on game I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Scholes cut back on game I_vote_lcap33%Scholes cut back on game I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Scholes cut back on game I_vote_lcap50%Scholes cut back on game I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Scholes cut back on game Untitl14
Ads

Scholes cut back on game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Scholes cut back on game Empty
PostSubject: Scholes cut back on game   Scholes cut back on game I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:03 pm

PAUL SCHOLES accepts that playing two or three games a week for Manchester United is now out of the question.
But the veteran midfielder is determined to wrestle the Premier League title back from Chelsea.
Scholes, 35, is building up his fitness on United's North American tour and looks set to get another run-out against the MLS All-Stars at the Reliant Stadium tomorrow.
Along with Ryan Giggs and Gary Neville — who has stayed at home because of a calf injury — Scholes admits they are given more rest now by boss Sir Alex Ferguson.
He said: "I know that playing two or three times a week it is not going to happen any more. So you just have to be ready when needed.
"It is accepted, definitely, given there are that many games and at our age we have to be ready when the manager needs us.
"You train every day and I did not miss a day's training last season, which was good.
"I managed to avoid injury. When you are at a club like this you have to be capable of doing that, especially like last season when we had that many injuries."
United finished one point off winning the Premier League crown last season and Scholes remembers a spell in December when a number of defenders were sidelined at the same time.
He added: "We didn't win what we wanted to but were not that far off. You do not want to use excuses but the injuries we had were shocking really.''

Back to top Go down

Scholes cut back on game
Page 1 of 1