Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Scholes not contemplating retirement I_vote_lcap17%Scholes not contemplating retirement I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Scholes not contemplating retirement I_vote_lcap0%Scholes not contemplating retirement I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Scholes not contemplating retirement I_vote_lcap33%Scholes not contemplating retirement I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Scholes not contemplating retirement I_vote_lcap50%Scholes not contemplating retirement I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Scholes not contemplating retirement Untitl14
Ads

Scholes not contemplating retirement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Scholes not contemplating retirement Empty
PostSubject: Scholes not contemplating retirement   Scholes not contemplating retirement I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:08 am

Scholes not contemplating retirement 485608_33_preview
Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes insists he is yet to set a date on his retirement.
The ex-England player had a wonderful performance and turned back the years with fellow veteran Ryan Giggs when they combined for the third goal in United's 3-0 defeat of Newcastle.
When asked about his thoughts of the game, Scholes said to Sky Sports: "The most important thing is to win the game. We could have scored more goals but we'll take a 3-0 win at the start of the season.
"They [Newcastle] defended well, defended deep. We didn't start too well but once we got the goal we were a constant threat.
"A lot of teams try and come here and try and make it difficult for us, we were patient and kept the ball well."
When asked how long more he felt he could carry on at this level, he said: "I haven't set any limits, [I'll] keep going, keep playing well, getting in the team and see where it goes."
Scholes retired from international football in 2004 after the European Championships and rejected the opportunity to return to the national team ahead of this summer's World Cup.
When asked if retiring from the international scene has helped him prolong his career, he said: "I think so. You get little break here and there which is what keeps you fresh and raring to go."
Back to top Go down

Scholes not contemplating retirement
Page 1 of 1