Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Scholes savours every game I_vote_lcap17%Scholes savours every game I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Scholes savours every game I_vote_lcap0%Scholes savours every game I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Scholes savours every game I_vote_lcap33%Scholes savours every game I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Scholes savours every game I_vote_lcap50%Scholes savours every game I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Scholes savours every game Untitl14
Ads

Scholes savours every game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Scholes savours every game Empty
PostSubject: Scholes savours every game   Scholes savours every game I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Scholes savours every game 475434_33_preview

Paul Scholes does not know when his career might end. What he does know is that, at 35, he will continue to savour every game.
The gifted midfielder, who made his debut for Manchester United in September 1994, has a year to run on his contract after agreeing an extension last season.
This summer he has been building up his fitness during United's five-match summer tour which has taken in Canada, the United States and Mexico.
There was also a four-day training camp in Chicago ahead of the opening game against Celtic in Toronto, which the Red Devils won 3-1.
For someone who quit England - and refused to return this summer for the World Cup - because he wanted to spend more time at home with his family it has been quite a punishing schedule.
Scholes knows, however, the work has to be put in as this might be his final pre-season in United colours.
He said: "I suppose it depends on performances and how you play. I did go through last season thinking 'this might be the last time I played against this team' or stuff like that.
"But I just don't know. My performances will decide when I finish.
"When I physically cannot play any more in this team, I know that will be it and I will have enjoyed my time playing.
"Every time you play well, you think it might be the last time you do it. You do enjoy them a bit more.
"I didn't expect to be still touring. I thought at 35 that would be it. From being young and first getting into the squad I think you just presume everyone would finish at 35.
"Whatever you do after that is a bonus. At the end of last season I felt okay. Hopefully this season I will do as well."
Scholes, who has made 643 appearances for United, scoring 149 goals, is already feeling his way in coaching and took a clinic in Florida in the summer.
He explained: "My wife's cousin runs a soccer academy in America. He has been asking me to come over for years and I agreed to do a week as a favour.
"I have started doing my coaching badges with Andy Barlow from the FA. There are five or six of us doing it together. We will just take it from there."
That is in the future for Scholes - the present concerns regaining the Barclays Premier League title from Chelsea in the coming season.
He is ready for the challenge with fellow veterans Ryan Giggs and club captain Gary Neville at his side.
"Do we feed off each other? I suppose so a little bit," he said.
"The three of us know we have to look after ourselves maybe more than we have done in the past."
While Scholes expects Carlo Ancelotti's side to pose the main threat he is also curious about Liverpool, with Roy Hodgson at the helm after he replaced Rafael Benitez.
Scholes said: "It just depends on how they start with a new manager. You always have to be wary of Liverpool.
"The season before last they were really close to making a major challenge. Last season for whatever reason it did not work out for them.
"It is much the same group of players with Joe Cole added to it as well. I am sure they will be a good team."
Back to top Go down

Scholes savours every game
Page 1 of 1