Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Vidic Agree new deal I_vote_lcap17%Vidic Agree new deal I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Vidic Agree new deal I_vote_lcap0%Vidic Agree new deal I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Vidic Agree new deal I_vote_lcap33%Vidic Agree new deal I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Vidic Agree new deal I_vote_lcap50%Vidic Agree new deal I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Vidic Agree new deal Untitl14
Ads

Vidic Agree new deal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Vidic Agree new deal Empty
PostSubject: Vidic Agree new deal   Vidic Agree new deal I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Vidic Agree new deal Vidic_13_280x390_1091688a
NEMANJA VIDIC has agreed terms on a fresh deal with Manchester United.
The Serbian centre-half will put pen to paper on a new four-year contract at Old Trafford after pledging his future to the club.
Vidic's new terms will see him earn an extra £1million a year with the Red Devils — boosting his wages to £90,000 per week.
The news will come as a blow to Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho, who had earmarked the 28-year-old for a move to the Bernabeu in a bid to beef up the Spaniards' backline.
United chief executive David Gill said: "We sat down with Nemanja and his advisor at the end of last season and started discussions.
"They broke up when Nemanja went away to the World Cup, but resumed when Serbia were knocked out and I'm very pleased to confirm that we agreed terms with Nemanja three or four weeks ago on a new long-term deal with the club.
"It's yet to be signed — the paperwork is now being sorted by our lawyers and being checked by Nemanja's advisors.
"He's still away on holiday but the plan is that when he gets back the papers will be signed. We've shaken hands on it and we're confident it will all be signed and sealed in early August.
"It's great news for Manchester United and great news for Nemanja and the fans."
Vidic joined United from Spartak Moscow in 2006 and has made 126 appearances for the club.

Back to top Go down

Vidic Agree new deal
Page 1 of 1