Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
he is not the vidic idiot I_vote_lcap17%he is not the vidic idiot I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
he is not the vidic idiot I_vote_lcap0%he is not the vidic idiot I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
he is not the vidic idiot I_vote_lcap33%he is not the vidic idiot I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
he is not the vidic idiot I_vote_lcap50%he is not the vidic idiot I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
he is not the vidic idiot Untitl14
Ads

he is not the vidic idiot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

he is not the vidic idiot Empty
PostSubject: he is not the vidic idiot   he is not the vidic idiot I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:25 pm

he is not the vidic idiot 80_vid_1091858a

His £90,000-a-week contract ends Jose Mourinho's bid to lure him to Real Madrid.
United boss Alex Ferguson moved to keep the 28-year-old Serbian defender by making him one of the highest earners at the club.
The former Spartak Moscow star, signed for £7m in 2006, had two years remaining on a £70,000- a-week deal.
United have offered Vidic a two-year extension and improved terms on his remaining two years to take his deal to a massive £18.72m.
United's World Cup players have been excused the current tour to the United States so the deal will be signed when the Serb returns from holiday next month.
United chief executive David Gill said: "I am very pleased to confirm we agreed terms with Nemanja on a new long-term deal.
"We've shaken hands on it and we're confident it will be signed in early August. It's great news."
Vidic's decision to stay is a huge boost given Rio Ferdinand's fitness problems.
Gill will also discuss a new contract with Wayne Rooney, 24, who has two years to run on his current deal.
Gill said: "The intention is to meet with Wayne and his advisors when he's back from holiday with a view to sorting out a new deal for him."

Back to top Go down

he is not the vidic idiot
Page 1 of 1