Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Come on, deal with noise I_vote_lcap17%Come on, deal with noise I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Come on, deal with noise I_vote_lcap0%Come on, deal with noise I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Come on, deal with noise I_vote_lcap33%Come on, deal with noise I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Come on, deal with noise I_vote_lcap50%Come on, deal with noise I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Come on, deal with noise Untitl14
Ads

Come on, deal with noise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Come on, deal with noise Empty
PostSubject: Come on, deal with noise   Come on, deal with noise I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Ryan Giggs may be missing from United's travelling party as it jets to Valencia, but he is well aware of what awaits the Reds at the Estadio Mestalla.

With Los Che atop La Liga, United can expect a vociferous, buoyant home support backing their side. With trips to Bursaspor and Rangers looming later in the group stage, the Reds will need to prepare for a choral onslaught in Europe this term.

"I've played in Valencia before – it's a great stadium and they're a top team," Giggs told ManUtd.com. "I think we're going to come across some big atmospheres this season, but they're atmospheres to look forward to.

"At Bursaspor, we expect a similarly hostile reception to the ones we received last year at Besiktas and, before that, at Galatasary. They're fanatical over there. And the first time I played at Rangers it was ferocious. I remember that well and that sort of thing always makes it tough for visiting teams. I'm sure we'll encounter the same."

While Giggs is keen for his colleagues to rise above the decibel level in the Mestalla and beyond, his experiences have taught him that the booming backing of supporters can provide a huge fillip for opponents.

"We’ve seen the same at Old Trafford on so many occasions," he said. "The crowd can help carry us over the finishing line. It’s certainly not very nice when you’re an opposition player and you walk into a big atmosphere. It definitely affects you."Come on, deal with noise Img_10_36650_1808.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=240&hei=179&rgn=0.12195121951219512,0.048,0.6504065040650406,0
Back to top Go down

Come on, deal with noise
Page 1 of 1