Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Vidic: Bring on the rain I_vote_lcap17%Vidic: Bring on the rain I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Vidic: Bring on the rain I_vote_lcap0%Vidic: Bring on the rain I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Vidic: Bring on the rain I_vote_lcap33%Vidic: Bring on the rain I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Vidic: Bring on the rain I_vote_lcap50%Vidic: Bring on the rain I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Vidic: Bring on the rain Untitl14
Ads

Vidic: Bring on the rain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Vidic: Bring on the rain Empty
PostSubject: Vidic: Bring on the rain   Vidic: Bring on the rain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:49 am

Say what you like about Manchester’s rainy reputation, Reds skipper Nemanja Vidic thinks the inclement conditions will actually help United’s performances.

Wet pitches enhance the speed of passes and naturally suit more technically gifted footballers, and as United’s counterattacks are so swift, the Serbian believes the Autumnal conditions are tailor-made for the Reds’ style of play.

“It is important that we get to that routine where we’re winning three, four, five games,” Nemanja told ManUtd.com. “You get more confidence, more belief, and that’s what it’s all about. It will come. But this is also the time of year when the rain comes and the pitches are quicker. So our passing becomes quicker. It helps to increase the pace of games. And that will be good for us.”

It’s not all about the condition of the pitches, of course. United are notoriously slow starters in the league; and solid home at form has been contrasted with patchy performances on the road. But the Reds remain unbeaten and Vidic is confident United will now click into gear.

“It is the beginning of the season and we’ve lost a few points, but it’s still the beginning of the season,” he added. “Last year a lot of points were lost and Chelsea won the title. The competition in this league is even better than last year, so it’s not easy. But this is a time of the season traditionally where we start to play better.”

With five home games in the next 22 days, there is even greater importance placed on United’s form at Old Trafford. But Vidic says that’s nothing new.

“We have pressure in every game, it doesn’t matter if we are home or away,” he says. “This is the mentality we have. This club has great ambitions and youVidic: Bring on the rain Img_10_36473_657.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=480&hei=179&rgn=0.006198347107438017,0.012211668928086838,0.9917355371900827,0
Back to top Go down

Vidic: Bring on the rain
Page 1 of 1