Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
You cant let vidic leave I_vote_lcap17%You cant let vidic leave I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
You cant let vidic leave I_vote_lcap0%You cant let vidic leave I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
You cant let vidic leave I_vote_lcap33%You cant let vidic leave I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
You cant let vidic leave I_vote_lcap50%You cant let vidic leave I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
You cant let vidic leave Untitl14
Ads

You cant let vidic leave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

You cant let vidic leave Empty
PostSubject: You cant let vidic leave   You cant let vidic leave I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:22 am

You cant let vidic leave Vidic_1090928a
MANCHESTER UNITED are desperate to stop defender Nemanja Vidic becoming the second superstar to quit the club in a year.
Last summer fans were horrified when Cristiano Ronaldo finally left for Real Madrid, even though United banked £80million for the Portuguese winger.
Now the Old Trafford club are in big danger of losing Serbian centre-back Vidic - maybe also to Jose Mourinho's Madrid.
Vidic, 28, who has two years left on his current deal, was disappointed at not being offered a new contract.
He is on £70,000 a week but central defensive partner Rio Ferdinand commands £110,000.
United always used to offer the players they valued a new deal when they had two years left.
But in a cost-cutting measure under the Glazer's ownership that was reduced to one year, except in the case of Wayne Rooney.
And Vidic's agent has insisted the defender is undecided on his future.
So to smooth relations with Vidic, United are prepared to offer him £90,000 a week in a new four-year contract NOW.
But here in Philadelphia, boss Sir Alex Ferguson has failed to convince anyone Vidic will be a Manchester United player next season.
Ferguson was asked if he could shed any light on the situation with Vidic. But he said: "I can't clarify it at all."
Asked if Vidic will be a Manchester United player next season, Ferguson shrugged and said: "Yeah, I believe so."
His unconvincing response will worry many United fans. New Madrid chief Mourinho wants Vidic to form the defensive foundation of his Real team and is prepared to offer £18m.
Ferguson, too, is ready to put in new foundations and has warned his established stars their places are in jeopardy.
Frontman Danny Welbeck, 19, and midfielder Tom Cleverley, 20, were among the young stars who shone as Philadelphia Union were beaten 1-0 here on Wednesday.

Fergie said: "Some players think they have a position for life then someone comes along and takes their position. That is a challenge for the young players and they should always take it.
"When they go out on loan we know they are young enough to have one year out there and come back better.
"It's a big season for Welbeck. In the last three seasons he's not had a consistent run of games.
"We sent him to Preston and he only ended up playing three games and had an operation on his knee.
"We may put him out on loan again to a Premier League team.
"Cleverley is a very talented boy. He's going to be very good and improved tremendously at Watford last season. We're considering putting him on loan to a Premier League club.
"We're fortunate as we have quite a lot of boys in the 19 to 21 mark like Welbeck, Federico Macheda, Rafael and Fabio da Silva and Ritchie de Laet."

Back to top Go down

You cant let vidic leave
Page 1 of 1