Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Papers: Domestic matters I_vote_lcap17%Papers: Domestic matters I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Papers: Domestic matters I_vote_lcap0%Papers: Domestic matters I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Papers: Domestic matters I_vote_lcap33%Papers: Domestic matters I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Papers: Domestic matters I_vote_lcap50%Papers: Domestic matters I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Papers: Domestic matters Untitl14
Ads

Papers: Domestic matters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Papers: Domestic matters Empty
PostSubject: Papers: Domestic matters   Papers: Domestic matters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Papers: Domestic matters Img_10_35534_4099.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=160&hei=119&rgn=0.15040650406504066,0.03910614525139664,0.6504065040650406,0

Scholes: Premier League is priority
Paul Scholes says reclaiming the Premier League title is Manchester United's top priority next season - over success in the Champions League. While current champions Chelsea yearn for a first European Cup triumph, Sir Alex Ferguson's players are desperate to re-assert themselves as the country's dominant football force by taking the title back to Old Trafford. United missed out on a record fourth straight title and an historic 19th in all by finishing just one point behind Chelsea last season. And Scholes, who with fellow United veterans Ryan Giggs and Gary Neville is likely to be entering his final season, wants to sign off on a high if it proves to be his farewell campaign. "We'll have to see how it goes but, as a team, we want to get back on track after finishing second to Chelsea last season," said Scholes. "It wasn't great for us. Obviously we would have liked to have won the league, but the injuries we had last year were a massive blow for us. We just hope we can stay injury-free next season, play a bit better and hopefully win some more trophies."
Back to top Go down

Papers: Domestic matters
Page 1 of 1