Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Papers: One more year I_vote_lcap17%Papers: One more year I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Papers: One more year I_vote_lcap0%Papers: One more year I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Papers: One more year I_vote_lcap33%Papers: One more year I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Papers: One more year I_vote_lcap50%Papers: One more year I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Papers: One more year Untitl14
Ads

Papers: One more year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Papers: One more year Empty
PostSubject: Papers: One more year   Papers: One more year I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Scholes ready to end playing career
Paul Scholes is ready to end his playing career at the end of the new season and go into coaching. Scholes, who admitted prior to the World Cup that he would have come out of international retirement to play for England if Fabio Capello had asked him earlier, says he has one more top-flight season left in him. "I am coming to the end of my playing career and I maybe have one year left," the 35-year-old said. "I have started doing my coaching badges back in England and hopefully one day I will be able to coach kids or coach some kind of team somewhere." Scholes narrowly missed out on a 10th Premier League champion's medal when Chelsea pipped United to the title last season. But Ferguson believes Scholes still has the quality for another season at the top and the player is under no illusions about the impact the successful Scot has had on his long career. "He has been great," added Scholes. "It goes without saying what a top manager he has been. The amount of players he has brought through the youth team is great and it gives hope to all the kids in the youth team that if they are good enough he will definitely use them. It has just been fantastic working with him and I think there is a good few years left in him yet."
Staff writer, The Guardian

Sir Alex has had his say on France's remarkable World Cup campaign, in which United defender Patrice Evra was allegedly prominent in a player revolt. Speaking to Monaco's Riviera Radio, he said: "I haven't spoken to Evra but I texted him the other day. If you listen from the media side it's disappointing from the French players. We don't know all the facts but the last thing you should do is down tools. They may have had valid reasons but sometimes you've got to think of the people who have travelled all over the world to South Africa to support your team."

Source:- http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=6650212Papers: One more year Img_10_31535_834.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=160&hei=119&rgn=0.2109375,0.02694610778443114,0.625,0
Back to top Go down

Papers: One more year
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C. :: Football Discussion Forum :: Man Utd Chat-
Jump to: