Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Papers: Rome still haunts Rio I_vote_lcap17%Papers: Rome still haunts Rio I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Papers: Rome still haunts Rio I_vote_lcap0%Papers: Rome still haunts Rio I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Papers: Rome still haunts Rio I_vote_lcap33%Papers: Rome still haunts Rio I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Papers: Rome still haunts Rio I_vote_lcap50%Papers: Rome still haunts Rio I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Papers: Rome still haunts Rio Untitl14
Ads

Papers: Rome still haunts Rio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Papers: Rome still haunts Rio Empty
PostSubject: Papers: Rome still haunts Rio   Papers: Rome still haunts Rio I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:38 pm

19/10/2010 09:12

Pain before glory
Rio Ferdinand may have a Champions League winners' medal, but losing the final 12 months later still hurts the United ace. The Reds defender enjoyed the highest accolade in European football when he was in the side that beat Chelsea on penalties in Moscow in 2008. But Ferdinand insists the shattering defeat by Barcelona in Rome the following year is a stronger memory than the night of glory in Russia. "Beating Chelsea in Moscow was a great experience but the memories of losing to Barcelona in Rome 12 months later are far more vivid," said 31-year-old Ferdinand. "The times you lose stay with you the most." United return to Champions League action tomorrow night when Turkish minnows Bursaspor visit Old Trafford for the Group C clash.
Manchester Evening News

Today's press coverage of United is otherwise dominated by speculation regarding Wayne Rooney. ManUtd.com will bring you any official comment as soon as it is made by the club. Sir Alex Ferguson's pre-match press conference is at 14:00 BST today.Papers: Rome still haunts Rio Img_10_29192_5996.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=160&hei=119&rgn=0.32,0.05475040257648953,0.32,0
Back to top Go down

Papers: Rome still haunts Rio
Page 1 of 1