Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Papers: Mexican rave I_vote_lcap17%Papers: Mexican rave I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Papers: Mexican rave I_vote_lcap0%Papers: Mexican rave I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Papers: Mexican rave I_vote_lcap33%Papers: Mexican rave I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Papers: Mexican rave I_vote_lcap50%Papers: Mexican rave I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Papers: Mexican rave Untitl14
Ads

Papers: Mexican rave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Papers: Mexican rave Empty
PostSubject: Papers: Mexican rave   Papers: Mexican rave I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:45 pm

Sweet Pea! Chicharito's red-letter day
Javier Hernandez made the transformation from armchair fan to Champions League hero by scoring the winner for Manchester United. The £7million summer signing, who followed the competition on Mexican television until this season, said: ‘I am glad I was able to play my part. I always used to watch the Champions League when I was back home.' Hernandez, who is nicknamed 'Chicharito' or 'Little Pea', added: 'It is one of the most important tournaments in the world so I was always keeping up with it. This is a dream come true and the goal will give me so much confidence. I am only at the start of my career here and to score so early in the Champions League is a big boost for me.’ Sir Alex Ferguson was delighted with the impact of substitute Hernandez in the absence of Wayne Rooney. ‘He’s a natural finisher and he showed that,’ said the manager. ‘When he took his chance, it was like he was shelling peas. It is so natural to him. We felt Chico’s pace might be a problem for them and it was.
Chris Wheeler, The Daily Mail.

The Telegraph, reports Fabio Capello has not ruled out including Wayne Rooney in his England squad to face Montenegro in the forthcoming Euro 2012 qualifier, despite the talismanic striker being ruled out for three weeks with an ankle injury. The England boss also reiterated his stance against recalling fellow United striker, Michael Owen.

However, Rooney has apparently declared himself fit and ready to face Sunderland at the weekend in The Mirror, after a hospital scan revealed less damage to his ankle than what was first thoughtPapers: Mexican rave Img_10_36679_3166.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=160&hei=119&rgn=0.20202020202020202,0.0532319391634981,0.8080808080808081,0
Back to top Go down

Papers: Mexican rave
Page 1 of 1