Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Papers: Reunion in Dublin I_vote_lcap17%Papers: Reunion in Dublin I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Papers: Reunion in Dublin I_vote_lcap0%Papers: Reunion in Dublin I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Papers: Reunion in Dublin I_vote_lcap33%Papers: Reunion in Dublin I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Papers: Reunion in Dublin I_vote_lcap50%Papers: Reunion in Dublin I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Papers: Reunion in Dublin Untitl14
Ads

Papers: Reunion in Dublin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Papers: Reunion in Dublin Empty
PostSubject: Papers: Reunion in Dublin   Papers: Reunion in Dublin I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:26 am

Papers: Reunion in Dublin Img_10_33870_1398.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=160&hei=119&rgn=0.12195121951219512,0.035856573705179286,0.7804878048780487,0

World Cup Reds to return in Dublin
Sir Alex Ferguson has earmarked Manchester United's friendly in Dublin next month as the comeback date for Wayne Rooney and most of the rest of club's World Cup contingent. Rooney, Nemanja Vidic, Michael Carrick, Park Ji-sung and Patrice Evra were given 28 days to recover from their extended seasons in South Africa, regardless of their playing time in the tournament. They have been told their first appearances of the summer will come against an Airtricity League XI in Dublin on Wednesday 4 August to celebrate the opening of the Aviva Stadium, the rebuilt Lansdowne Road ground. Javier Hernández, who impressed with two goals during Mexico's World Cup campaign, will join United's tour of north America in Houston next week before facing his former club, Guadalajara, in Mexico in a game arranged as part of his £7m transfer.
Andy Hunter, The Guardian

The Daily Mail does its best to spook 'Chicharito' ahead of his arrival at United, claiming that the Mexican will be handed the same 'dreaded' number 14 shirt as Zoran Tosic, Alan Smith and Gabriel Heinze (even though Heinze sported shirt number 4).

Darren Fletcher is splashed all over the papers this morning. The Daily Express runs the Scot's aims of making history: “First and foremost, our motivation is to win the title – a 19th would be great. This club is all about breaking records and achieving a new status." Fletch also appears in The Guardian, defending claims the Reds have been lacklustre for a year: "People always speak about us losing Tevez and Ronaldo but Antonio Valencia has come in and had a fantastic season, Nani will step up to the plate and other players will improve," he says. "That's the way this club is.
Back to top Go down

Papers: Reunion in Dublin
Page 1 of 1