Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Pique: Beware an angry Rooney! I_vote_lcap17%Pique: Beware an angry Rooney! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Pique: Beware an angry Rooney! I_vote_lcap0%Pique: Beware an angry Rooney! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Pique: Beware an angry Rooney! I_vote_lcap33%Pique: Beware an angry Rooney! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Pique: Beware an angry Rooney! I_vote_lcap50%Pique: Beware an angry Rooney! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Pique: Beware an angry Rooney! Untitl14
Ads

Pique: Beware an angry Rooney!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Pique: Beware an angry Rooney! Empty
PostSubject: Pique: Beware an angry Rooney!   Pique: Beware an angry Rooney! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:57 pm

.Pique: Beware an angry Rooney! 438844_33_preview

Spanish defender Gerard Pique believes that Wayne Rooney will find his form again and lead the Red Devils to the Barclays Premier League title.
Pique, previously at Manchester United before returning to the Nou Camp, is aware how frustrated Rooney is after a defeat.
"England's World Cup and especially the nature of his own personal performances would have really hurt Wayne," the World Cup star told the Daily Star.
"But I strongly believe England's disaster will be Manchester United's gain.
"I have never seen a player in football who gets more upset and frustrated by defeat than Wayne.
"People can talk about how, with the player's wages, they don't care about defeat or about the fans.
"But anybody who thinks that needs to see Wayne in the dressing room after a defeat. You don't even want to talk to him. He looks like he is going to explode.
"Most players cool off over the weekend but he will come into training on the Monday with even more intensity and desire. And I think that is what will happen when he gets back in the groove with United.
"Even on his holiday with his family I know the World Cup will be hurting him. But he is the sort of player who will turn that hurt into a title-winning season for Manchester United."
Despite a lacklustre World Cup, many clubs have shown an interest in the 23-year-old striker, but Pique believes that Rooney has no interest in leaving Old Trafford.
"I am sure that many clubs want to sign Rooney but I will be surprised if he ever leaves Manchester United.
"He and Sir Alex have a real father-son relationship and I can't see Wayne ever wanting to play for anybody else.
"Sir Alex is a great manager and he treats everybody well.
"But I think you can see Wayne is a favourite of his. He has a real protective side towards him and looks upon him like a son. Wayne has such determination and he will go on to a lot more success with United, I am sure."
Both Real Madrid and Barcelona have been previously linked with offers for the England player, but have seen their interest firmly rebuffed by the Red Devils
Back to top Go down

Pique: Beware an angry Rooney!
Page 1 of 1