Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
"Rooney will do well against Swiss" I_vote_lcap17%"Rooney will do well against Swiss" I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
"Rooney will do well against Swiss" I_vote_lcap0%"Rooney will do well against Swiss" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
"Rooney will do well against Swiss" I_vote_lcap33%"Rooney will do well against Swiss" I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
"Rooney will do well against Swiss" I_vote_lcap50%"Rooney will do well against Swiss" I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
"Rooney will do well against Swiss" Untitl14
Ads

"Rooney will do well against Swiss"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

"Rooney will do well against Swiss" Empty
PostSubject: "Rooney will do well against Swiss"   "Rooney will do well against Swiss" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:01 am

England coach Fabio Capello is backing striker Wayne Rooney to produce another good performance against Switzerland.
The Manchester United forward currently has to contend with the off-field distraction of allegations about his private life but Capello is confident the player will shrug those off to help his country extend their 100% record in Euro 2012 qualifying.
"It is good for us that he is here," said Capello.
"For one player to stay here at this moment is really important.
"I spoke with him, he said he was focused and that he wanted to play against Switzerland.
"I am sure tomorrow he will play a really good game, the same level as he was against Bulgaria."
Capello also confirmed Rooney will play in the same position behind the central striker where he was so effective against Bulgaria on Friday.
"Rooney will play in the same position because he really liked it," added the Italian.
"He gets the ball a lot, he can be free to move around the pitch and he can go from the back towards the goal.
"It is a really important position and you can see how enthusiastic he is."
Switzerland coach Ottmar Hitzfeld does not believe Rooney will be affected come kick-off.
"I am no psychologist but Rooney is looking sharp and I am sure he will perform well," he said.
In the group's other match Montenegro coach Zlatko Kranjcar is looking to consolidate his side's second place in the group when they face Bulgaria.
"We go to Sofia wanting not to lose. I will be satisfied with a draw, but we will do everything we can to win," he said."Rooney will do well against Swiss" 454308_33_preview
Back to top Go down

"Rooney will do well against Swiss"
Page 1 of 1