Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
"Rooney can't have it both ways" I_vote_lcap17%"Rooney can't have it both ways" I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
"Rooney can't have it both ways" I_vote_lcap0%"Rooney can't have it both ways" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
"Rooney can't have it both ways" I_vote_lcap33%"Rooney can't have it both ways" I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
"Rooney can't have it both ways" I_vote_lcap50%"Rooney can't have it both ways" I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
"Rooney can't have it both ways" Untitl14
Ads

"Rooney can't have it both ways"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

"Rooney can't have it both ways" Empty
PostSubject: "Rooney can't have it both ways"   "Rooney can't have it both ways" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:03 am

England football legend Kevin Keegan has criticised Wayne Rooney for his performances for Manchester United.
The striker has not been in good form for the Red Devils, and Keegan blasted the striker for not "firing on all cylinders".
In comments quoted by the Sun, Keegan said: "Manchester United are minus Wayne Rooney at the moment.
"It's a different Wayne Rooney this year. It's not the same. It's like chalk and cheese.
"They (Manchester United) need Wayne Rooney firing on all cylinders."
The ex-Newcastle manager believes that Rooney is suffering from a lack of confidence.
"His performance at Bolton tells me his confidence is shot", Keegan added.
Rooney has been suffering a backlash in the public eye as well as had domestic troubles since the media revelations about him cheating on his wife Coleen with prostitutes.
Keegan believes that Rooney will just have to put up with the extra media attention, given the striker has made millions from various media tie-ups and endorsements.
"You can't have all the contracts, you can't sell your wedding to magazines and things like this and suddenly say, 'That's the tap I want to turn on but we want to turn the other one off", he said.
"You can't then turn around and say there's too much paparazzi around or there is too much publicity.
"One minute you are courting it, the next minute you're saying, 'I don't want this'."
The striker was jeered during United's 2-2 draw against Bolton as he was replaced by Fercderico Macheda."Rooney can't have it both ways" 496591_33_preview
Back to top Go down

"Rooney can't have it both ways"
Page 1 of 1