Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Angry fans vent frustration with wantaway Rooney I_vote_lcap17%Angry fans vent frustration with wantaway Rooney I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Angry fans vent frustration with wantaway Rooney I_vote_lcap0%Angry fans vent frustration with wantaway Rooney I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Angry fans vent frustration with wantaway Rooney I_vote_lcap33%Angry fans vent frustration with wantaway Rooney I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Angry fans vent frustration with wantaway Rooney I_vote_lcap50%Angry fans vent frustration with wantaway Rooney I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Angry fans vent frustration with wantaway Rooney Untitl14
Ads

Angry fans vent frustration with wantaway Rooney

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Angry fans vent frustration with wantaway Rooney Empty
PostSubject: Angry fans vent frustration with wantaway Rooney   Angry fans vent frustration with wantaway Rooney I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:50 am

Fans turned on Wayne Rooney last night for claiming Manchester United’s lack of ambition had forced him to quit.

Anti-Rooney chants rang out before this laboured win, urging him to leave the club immediately, and a banner proclaimed: “Who’s the whore now? Coleen forgave you, we won’t.”

Rooney earlier blamed the club’s owners for failing to attract top talent, which had led to his decision not to agree a new contract.

If his camp hoped the anti-Glazer sentiment would keep supporters on his side they were wrong. One season-ticket holder said: “As much as I detest the Glazers, to blame them over the petulance of a spoilt footballer is plain nonsense.”

Media veteran David Meek, a United expert, said: “I’ve witnessed some spectacular exits at Old Trafford, such as David Beckham’s and Jaap Stam’s, but I’ve not seen anything like this.

“I’ve not witnessed such a crude way for a player to depart from a club. It seems totally ignorant, the way he’s gone about this.”

Rooney’s statement was interpreted as a cynical damage-limitation ploy, designed to paint the Glazers – led by owner Malcolm (below) – as the villains of the piece for plunging United into crippling debt.

Many fans were angry at the timing of the statement, two hours before last night’s Champions League tie at Old Trafford, with its fallout overshadowing the game.

Nani’s seventh-minute goal was enough to give United all three points.

Ferguson said afterwards: “I haven’t read Wayne Rooney’s statement, but we’ll have a view on it tomorrow and probably put it to bed tomorrow.

“As I said, the door is open. We keep good players, particularly when they are that young. He wants assurances? Have I won 30 trophies or what?”

On being told it was his 2,000th game as a manager, Fergie joked: “Well it feels like the 10,000th after this week, I can tell you that.”

Angry fans vent frustration with wantaway Rooney Picture+4
Back to top Go down

Angry fans vent frustration with wantaway Rooney
Page 1 of 1