Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Brown eyes flying start for United I_vote_lcap17%Brown eyes flying start for United I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Brown eyes flying start for United I_vote_lcap0%Brown eyes flying start for United I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Brown eyes flying start for United I_vote_lcap33%Brown eyes flying start for United I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Brown eyes flying start for United I_vote_lcap50%Brown eyes flying start for United I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Brown eyes flying start for United Untitl14
Ads

Brown eyes flying start for United

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Brown eyes flying start for United Empty
PostSubject: Brown eyes flying start for United   Brown eyes flying start for United I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:57 am

Wes Brown believes Manchester United must hit the ground running at the start of the new season if they are to to have success.
The experienced defender, who will join the rest of the squad when they fly out on their summer tour, is disappointed at the way the last campaign panned out.
United lost their Barclays Premier League crown to Chelsea and went out of the Champions League at the quarter-final stage to Bayern Munich.
The Carling Cup was little consolation and Brown said: "We were close last season but it was never really in our hands. We've got to make sure it is this season.
"Like we say every year, the Premier League and the Champions League are the ones we really want to win, so we've got to come back better and stronger this season."
Manager Sir Alex Ferguson has drafted in talented youngsters Chris Smalling from Fulham and Javier Hernandez from Chivas de Guadalajara during the summer.
Smalling is setting off with the squad to their training camp in Chicago - they face Celtic on Friday in Toronto.
Hernandez will join the players later in the tour in Houston after representing Mexico in the World Cup.
Brown is looking forward to seeing the new recruits in action and putting last season to rest.
He said: "You do think about your disappointments, especially when the season's finished.
"But now it's completely new and we've got to put that behind us. We've got some new players and we can start again."
Ferguson will be without a number of key players on the tour with the likes of Wayne Rooney, Nemanja Vidic and Patrice Evra all on holiday after the World Cup.
In addition injuries have further depleted the squad with Gary Neville, Rio Ferdinand, Michael Owen, Owen Hargreaves, Antonio Valencia and Anderson all absent.
However, Nani has made a quick recovery from a broken collarbone and is joining the group.
Following the match in Toronto, United will meet Philadelphia Union at Lincoln Financial Field on July 21.
That is followed by a match against the Kansas City Wizards at Arrowhead Stadium on July 25.
They then finish the tour against the MLS All-Stars in Houston on July 28.Brown eyes flying start for United 409142_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Brown eyes flying start for United
Page 1 of 1