Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Wes eyes Spanish inquisition  I_vote_lcap17%Wes eyes Spanish inquisition  I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Wes eyes Spanish inquisition  I_vote_lcap0%Wes eyes Spanish inquisition  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Wes eyes Spanish inquisition  I_vote_lcap33%Wes eyes Spanish inquisition  I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Wes eyes Spanish inquisition  I_vote_lcap50%Wes eyes Spanish inquisition  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Wes eyes Spanish inquisition  Untitl14
Ads

Wes eyes Spanish inquisition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Wes eyes Spanish inquisition  Empty
PostSubject: Wes eyes Spanish inquisition    Wes eyes Spanish inquisition  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Wes Brown says United have the confidence and quality to go to the Mestalla and snatch a victory to get the Reds’ Champions League Group C campaign up and running.

Sir Alex’s men were held to a 0-0 draw by Rangers on Matchday 1. Brown made his first appearance of the season in that match and helped United to a clean sheet, but now it’s vital the Reds don’t let Valencia move five points clear in Group C.

“After the draw with Rangers we need three points on the board,” he told ManUtd.com. “We’re capable of going there and winning, we know we can do it. They’re a good team, but we'll go there to win.”

There may be five out of six group games remaining, but Sir Alex decided to forego overseeing United’s 5-2 Carling Cup win at Scunthorpe last week, in favour of watching Valencia draw 1-1 with Atletico Madrid. “The gaffer going out there to watch them last week shows what he thinks of it,” adds Wes. “We know that it’ll be difficult. We know what we have to do, the challenge is going out there and doing the business on the pitch.

"We’d like to get the win, if we don’t then a draw wouldn’t be a bad result as Valencia are a good side – they’re top of the league in Spain, they had a convincing win away to Bursaspor and they’re top of the group. Valencia will be confident, not least because they’re at home. They’ll make it difficult for us. But we’ve got to try and stop them playing, we need to frustrate them as the home team. It’ll be hard, but we always feel confident that we can get a result, and that would really get our European campaign going.”Wes eyes Spanish inquisition  Img_10_36642_6125.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=240&hei=179&rgn=0.07291666666666666,0.061224489795918366,0.8333333333333333,0
Back to top Go down

Wes eyes Spanish inquisition
Page 1 of 1