Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Bruce eyes United's Welbeck I_vote_lcap17%Bruce eyes United's Welbeck I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Bruce eyes United's Welbeck I_vote_lcap0%Bruce eyes United's Welbeck I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Bruce eyes United's Welbeck I_vote_lcap33%Bruce eyes United's Welbeck I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Bruce eyes United's Welbeck I_vote_lcap50%Bruce eyes United's Welbeck I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Bruce eyes United's Welbeck Untitl14
Ads

Bruce eyes United's Welbeck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Bruce eyes United's Welbeck Empty
PostSubject: Bruce eyes United's Welbeck   Bruce eyes United's Welbeck I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:17 am

Bruce eyes United's Welbeck 465563_33_preview
Bruce has been linked with a series of frontmen from around the world in recent days, but has indicated his
focus is currently on a young player at a Barclays Premier League club.
And Press Association Sport understands Manchester United's 19-year-old Welbeck is a target for the Black Cats as they attempt to strengthen their hand in attack.
The Manchester-born player spent the second half of last season on loan at Coca-Cola Championship Preston, and it could be that Bruce will look to recruit him on a similar basis if Ferguson is not prepared to do a permanent deal.
He already has Darren Bent, Kenwyne Jones, Fraizer Campbell and youngster Martyn Waghorn on the books, while the likes of David Healy and Daryl Murphy are expected to move on this summer.
Bruce recruited Benjani Mwaruwari on loan from Manchester City at the end of the January transfer window, but decided not to retain his services.
Meanwhile, he will continue to monitor his defensive targets as he awaits an answer from Sol Campbell with City's Nedum Onouha among the men to have been linked with the Wearsiders in recent days.
Back to top Go down

Bruce eyes United's Welbeck
Page 1 of 1