Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Chelsea have had easy start to the season, says Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson I_vote_lcap17%Chelsea have had easy start to the season, says Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Chelsea have had easy start to the season, says Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson I_vote_lcap0%Chelsea have had easy start to the season, says Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Chelsea have had easy start to the season, says Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson I_vote_lcap33%Chelsea have had easy start to the season, says Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Chelsea have had easy start to the season, says Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson I_vote_lcap50%Chelsea have had easy start to the season, says Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Chelsea have had easy start to the season, says Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson Untitl14
Ads

Chelsea have had easy start to the season, says Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Chelsea have had easy start to the season, says Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson Empty
PostSubject: Chelsea have had easy start to the season, says Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson   Chelsea have had easy start to the season, says Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:03 pm

Reach for the sky: Ferguson aims for Premier League summit Photo: ACTION IMAGES
Chelsea have soared to the top of the Premier League after winning all but one match so far this term, with their only setback a defeat at Manchester City.
But United manager Ferguson, whose side slipped five points behind the champions at the weekend following a goalless game at Sunderland, has suggested they should have a 100 per cent record.

Asked if United could not afford to drop any more points, Ferguson said: "No, no, no. Every team is going to drop points - that's inevitable.
"If you look at Chelsea's start to the season, you'd have expected them to have won all those games, so the position they're in doesn't surprise me.
"Meanwhile, we've had tricky trips to Fulham and Everton then played Liverpool at home. Those are difficult matches.
"Liverpool, Arsenal and ourselves have all played top sides early on.
"Chelsea's sterner tests are still to come."
Ferguson accused his players of not being ruthless enough this season after watching them drop points in draws at Fulham, Everton and Bolton.
Speaking to the club's official magazine, Inside United, Ferguson said: "This present team doesn't kill off sides as well as they should.
"At Goodison, we had three or four chances at 3-1 to really put the game out of sight, but we were wasteful and ultimately paid the price.
"We threw away two goals in injury-time. That's unthinkable.
"That killer instinct just isn't there at the moment and it's something we need to develop.
"We haven't had a problem scoring goals.
"We got three against Liverpool, Everton and West Ham, two away at Fulham, three in the Community Shield; that suggests we don't have difficulty finding the net.
"What we're not doing, though, is killing teams off.
"I have no doubt the players have taken these setbacks on board. They suffer just as much - if not more - than the rest of us.
"They're the ones throwing the points away and they're the ones who know fine well that they're good enough to win this league."
United have been criticised for some of their performances this season, but Ferguson said: "We're playing well, and perhaps those four points we have dropped away from home at Fulham and Everton have given off something of a false impression.
"Nevertheless, we didn't like letting those points slip away and it's crucial that we don't make too many more similar mistakes this season."Chelsea have had easy start to the season, says Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson Ferguson_1733981c
Back to top Go down

Chelsea have had easy start to the season, says Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson
Page 1 of 1