Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Fergie: Glazers don't interfere I_vote_lcap17%Fergie: Glazers don't interfere I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Fergie: Glazers don't interfere I_vote_lcap0%Fergie: Glazers don't interfere I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Fergie: Glazers don't interfere I_vote_lcap33%Fergie: Glazers don't interfere I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Fergie: Glazers don't interfere I_vote_lcap50%Fergie: Glazers don't interfere I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Fergie: Glazers don't interfere Untitl14
Ads

Fergie: Glazers don't interfere

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Fergie: Glazers don't interfere Empty
PostSubject: Fergie: Glazers don't interfere   Fergie: Glazers don't interfere I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:32 am

Sir Alex Ferguson insists he can ask no more of Manchester United's owners and reiterated his health will dictate when he retires.
The Glazer family's ownership of United drew a fierce protest from supporters last season due to the mammoth debts the Premier League club have been saddled with.
The 'Green and Gold' protest increased in support throughout the season and a Red Knights consortium had also considered a takeover bid for the club.
However, while Ferguson understands why the fans want to protest against the owners, the United boss believes the Glazers have always supported him.
"There's nothing wrong with protest," Ferguson told Riviera Radio. "The supporters have shown their unhappiness about who owns the club. That's always been there since I've come to the club, first with the Edwards family, then when we went plc, now the Glazers.
"There's always an element of supporters who feel they own the club; that's understandable because they have fantastic loyalty to the club. I can understand where they are coming from.
"My take is that the Glazers have supported the team very, very well. They don't interfere, they let us get one with the job and when we've asked for a player, we've got it. What more can we ask?"
Ferguson, who has been in charge at Old Trafford since 1986, also confirmed that he currently has no plans to step down and will allow his health to tell him when it is the right time to leave.
The 68-year-old added: "It's a marvellous club to be involved in.
"The motivation is easy because I've had great players for 25 years and great support. Every morning I go into training and watch these players perform. They do it with great commitment and concentration. It's a joy to see that.
"Age is always a thing you have to be guarded against because with age there are penalties. Health is definitely one. Health determines how long you go on in the club. Touch wood, I'm okay."Fergie: Glazers don't interfere 438387_33_preview
Back to top Go down
nep_mufc
Admin
Admin
nep_mufc

PostSubject: Re: Fergie: Glazers don't interfere   Fergie: Glazers don't interfere I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Glazers must leave if United is to be debt-free or decrease their debts substantly!
Back to top Go down
http://nep-mufc.footfan.org
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

PostSubject: Re: Fergie: Glazers don't interfere   Fergie: Glazers don't interfere I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:44 pm

yeah,,agree wid u ,
glazeir must leave,,but they r not gona listennn
Back to top Go down
nepali.utd.devil
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
nepali.utd.devil

PostSubject: Re: Fergie: Glazers don't interfere   Fergie: Glazers don't interfere I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:54 am

they are americans... chuttiya hunchan

but they will leave kundai din.. lol

but we can still be the best coz we are the best

MAN UNITED the best...

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fergie: Glazers don't interfere   Fergie: Glazers don't interfere I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fergie: Glazers don't interfere
Page 1 of 1