Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
We are going to get you fergie... I_vote_lcap17%We are going to get you fergie... I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
We are going to get you fergie... I_vote_lcap0%We are going to get you fergie... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
We are going to get you fergie... I_vote_lcap33%We are going to get you fergie... I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
We are going to get you fergie... I_vote_lcap50%We are going to get you fergie... I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
We are going to get you fergie... Untitl14
Ads

We are going to get you fergie...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

We are going to get you fergie... Empty
PostSubject: We are going to get you fergie...   We are going to get you fergie... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:33 pm

BRIAN KIDD has warned old pal Alex Ferguson that Manchester City are on the verge of a glittering new era - just as United were 18 years ago.
The Eastlands No 2 was Fergie's right-hand man when the Red Devils ended their 26-year wait for a league title back in 1993.
And Kidd feels there is a similar vibe at City now, as one trophy could spark a cupboard-load for the Premier League's big spenders.
City boss Roberto Mancini has splashed out £76million already this summer and has not finished yet, as he bids to make his club title contenders.
Kidd said: "It's similar to how it was at United when we won that first title. We just need a trophy to get us on a roll.
"When we won the League Cup in 1992, everybody was doing cartwheels because we had qualified for Europe. That's what it meant.
"But it went on from there. We need the first trophy at City and, once we win one, the mentality will grow.
"I honestly believe there are a lot of talented players here. We have a great squad now."
Kidd famously sank to his knees on the Old Trafford turf after a memorable and crucial late win over Sheffield Wednesday secured United's first Premier League title.
He was a legend with both clubs as a player and would love another key moment like that to set City on the road to glory.
Kidd, 61, added: "When you look at it, United won the league and that's how it grows. It's about silverware, it's a results business.
"That's what happens. It grows and you want more. It's like goalscorers - if they have a lean time, they get worried.
"But if a striker scores one then things change and the others start to come. It's a mindset. The demands are huge but, once something happens, it sparks other things."
United fans take great pleasure in their banner at Old Trafford which highlights the number of years - currently 34 - since City last won a major pot.
Kidd says there is no point in grumbling or arguing about the facts, although he would love to rip it down.
He said: "At the moment we have a monkey on our back. You cannot dress it up any other way.
Advertisement

"The rivalry lends itself to a great future for both clubs but, to be honest, you need to get to the end of the wait for a trophy before we can think like that.
"The banner is fair, it is a fact. It is no good talking about ifs, buts and maybes.
"That is it - it is staring every one of us in the face. We have got to face up to it and deal with it.
"So what if they have got the banner up? They've got the banner up, no big deal."
Kidd remains in touch with Ferguson and still speaks to him regularly, although he has been impressed with his new gaffer Mancini - who arrived at Eastlands in December 2009.
Kidd added: "The manager here at City has a vision about where he wants to take the club and has worked very hard.
"He has won league titles, cups and everything in Italy and that's fantastic. He's a real student of the game."
Back to top Go down

We are going to get you fergie...
Page 1 of 1