Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Glazers urged to quit Man United I_vote_lcap17%Glazers urged to quit Man United I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Glazers urged to quit Man United I_vote_lcap0%Glazers urged to quit Man United I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Glazers urged to quit Man United I_vote_lcap33%Glazers urged to quit Man United I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Glazers urged to quit Man United I_vote_lcap50%Glazers urged to quit Man United I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Glazers urged to quit Man United Untitl14
Ads

Glazers urged to quit Man United

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Glazers urged to quit Man United Empty
PostSubject: Glazers urged to quit Man United   Glazers urged to quit Man United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Glazers urged to quit Man United 251815_33_preview
The Glazers have been urged to surrender control of Manchester United after its season tickets have been selling badly.
For the first time in the club's recent history, United are facing poor ticket sales despite a prize freeze and marketing campaign, according to The Daily Mail.
4000 tickets have been reportedly placed for general sale - a prospect which was unthinkable at Old Trafford - where fans have waited 10 years for a ticket.
Fellow Premier League clubs Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham have completed their sale of season tickets with neighbours Manchester City claiming they are left with a few tickets for sale.
Despite the plunge in ticket sales, United insisted that their sales are fine for a recession.
The news has been claimed as a victory for the Manchester United Supporters' Trust green and gold campaign, which want the owners to reduce their £1.5bn asking price so that the Red Knights consortium can take over.
MUST chief executive Duncan Drasdo was quoted in The Daily Mail as saying: "This is great news for fans in terms of the balance of power shifting back towards them."
Back to top Go down

Glazers urged to quit Man United
Page 1 of 1