Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Fergie wants no complacency I_vote_lcap17%Fergie wants no complacency I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Fergie wants no complacency I_vote_lcap0%Fergie wants no complacency I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Fergie wants no complacency I_vote_lcap33%Fergie wants no complacency I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Fergie wants no complacency I_vote_lcap50%Fergie wants no complacency I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Fergie wants no complacency Untitl14
Ads

Fergie wants no complacency

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Fergie wants no complacency Empty
PostSubject: Fergie wants no complacency   Fergie wants no complacency I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:50 am

Sir Alex Ferguson has warned Manchester United against complacency when his side take on West Brom at Old Trafford on Saturday.

The Red Devils go into the game with a perfect top flight home record after three wins out of three.

But Ferguson insists the sixth-placed Baggies will be no pushovers after the Premier League newcomers beat Arsenal 3-2 at the Emirates Stadium last month.

Ferguson's side currently sit five points behind table-toppers Chelsea and the United boss knows a repeat of Arsenal's home defeat to Roberto Di Matteo's team would be a major blow.

Recognition

He said: "You have to recognise that performance at the Emirates Stadium.

"To score three goals there tells you something.

"This will be a tough game, make no mistake."Fergie wants no complacency Sir-Alex-Ferguson-Manchester-United-Champions_2509167
Back to top Go down

Fergie wants no complacency
Page 1 of 1