Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
"Rooney must look after number one" I_vote_lcap17%"Rooney must look after number one" I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
"Rooney must look after number one" I_vote_lcap0%"Rooney must look after number one" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
"Rooney must look after number one" I_vote_lcap33%"Rooney must look after number one" I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
"Rooney must look after number one" I_vote_lcap50%"Rooney must look after number one" I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
"Rooney must look after number one" Untitl14
Ads

"Rooney must look after number one"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

"Rooney must look after number one" Empty
PostSubject: "Rooney must look after number one"   "Rooney must look after number one" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:17 am

Former Manchester United captain Roy Keane has advised Wayne Rooney to make sure he puts his own interests first.
The England striker's future at Old Trafford has been thrown into doubt this week after he contradicted manager Sir Alex Ferguson on an injury issue, and Press Association Sport understands Rooney will not sign a new contract.
With his current deal set to run out in the summer of 2012, there is speculation the 24-year-old could be sold as early as January.
Ipswich manager Keane, who ended a 12-year stint with United in 2005 after a spat with Ferguson, said on dailymail.co.uk: "Players and managers fall out all the time. It's part of life.
"If I was to offer advice to Wayne, who is a good lad, I would tell him to make sure he looks after number one.
"Players are pieces of meat - that's how I look at it. When your time's up, your time's up.
"Luckily for Wayne he's at a good age and he's fit."
Along with Keane, David Beckham and Jaap Stam are other players who have left Old Trafford after falling foul of Ferguson, but the 39-year-old Ipswich boss does not believe that result is inevitable with Rooney.
"It depends on the situation and whether you have been lied to or not," he said. "But, as usual, we are second guessing what has gone on at the club, which is dangerous.""Rooney must look after number one" 515359_33_preview
Back to top Go down

"Rooney must look after number one"
Page 1 of 1