Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Macheda - Rooney is vulgar I_vote_lcap17%Macheda - Rooney is vulgar I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Macheda - Rooney is vulgar I_vote_lcap0%Macheda - Rooney is vulgar I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Macheda - Rooney is vulgar I_vote_lcap33%Macheda - Rooney is vulgar I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Macheda - Rooney is vulgar I_vote_lcap50%Macheda - Rooney is vulgar I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Macheda - Rooney is vulgar Untitl14
Ads

Macheda - Rooney is vulgar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Macheda - Rooney is vulgar Empty
PostSubject: Macheda - Rooney is vulgar   Macheda - Rooney is vulgar I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:28 am

Federico Macheda is reported to have branded Manchester United team-mate Wayne Rooney 'working class and vulgar'.

The young forward's apparent comments have been published in an interview with Italy's Gazzetta Della Sport.

Macheda is currently away from Old Traffordwith Italy's Under 21 side, while Rooney is set to link up with England for their Euro 2012 qualifier against Montenegro on Tuesday.

Rooney has found himself thrust into the media spotlight in recent weeks following allegations over his private life, with his on-field displays this term failing to hit the heights of last season.

And while he is given credit for aiding the former Lazio youngster's development at Old Trafford, there are apparently other aspects which the 19-year-old finds less appealing.

Mature

Macheda is quoted as saying: "Rooney is a really great person, he always gives me advice, but he's a bit working class and vulgar."

And the talented teenager has again reiterated that he has no plans to seek an exit from the Red Devils as he continues to be linked with a loan return to Lazio.

He added: "I want to improve in Manchester, when I'm more mature I'll be able to make choices.

"The rumours about Lazio please me but I don't think I will go."Macheda - Rooney is vulgar RooneyMacheda_2512627
Back to top Go down

Macheda - Rooney is vulgar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C. :: Football Discussion Forum :: Man Utd Chat-
Jump to: