Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Carlo keeps Rooney counsel I_vote_lcap17%Carlo keeps Rooney counsel I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Carlo keeps Rooney counsel I_vote_lcap0%Carlo keeps Rooney counsel I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Carlo keeps Rooney counsel I_vote_lcap33%Carlo keeps Rooney counsel I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Carlo keeps Rooney counsel I_vote_lcap50%Carlo keeps Rooney counsel I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Carlo keeps Rooney counsel Untitl14
Ads

Carlo keeps Rooney counsel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Carlo keeps Rooney counsel Empty
PostSubject: Carlo keeps Rooney counsel   Carlo keeps Rooney counsel I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:07 am

Carlo Ancelotti would not be drawn on whether Chelsea would show an interest in signing Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney.

England international Rooney's future at United has been plunged into doubt following the breakdown of talks regarding a new contract.

The situation has led to reports that the Red Devils could sell Rooney either in January or at the end of the season, rather than risk losing the 24-year-old for nothing when his deal expires in 2012.

Chelsea, along with United's local rivals Manchester City, are one of a handful of clubs who would be able to afford both a sizeable transfer fee and mammoth wages for Rooney.

However, speaking ahead of the Blues' UEFA Champions League tie against Spartak Moscow, Ancelotti refused to discuss any interest in bringing Rooney to Stamford Bridge.

Ancelotti said: "I cannot really give an answer about this. It's not a good moment to talk about this.

"Rooney is a Manchester United player and he has some problem at this moment, but the club has experience and when a big team has top players like Rooney, they want to keep him in the squad.

"If you want to know what players Chelsea want to buy and how much money they want to spend on players you should ask Roman (Abramovich, Chelsea owner) directly."
Back to top Go down

Carlo keeps Rooney counsel
Page 1 of 1