Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Manchester United's defending is a worry, admits Nemanja Vidic I_vote_lcap17%Manchester United's defending is a worry, admits Nemanja Vidic I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Manchester United's defending is a worry, admits Nemanja Vidic I_vote_lcap0%Manchester United's defending is a worry, admits Nemanja Vidic I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Manchester United's defending is a worry, admits Nemanja Vidic I_vote_lcap33%Manchester United's defending is a worry, admits Nemanja Vidic I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Manchester United's defending is a worry, admits Nemanja Vidic I_vote_lcap50%Manchester United's defending is a worry, admits Nemanja Vidic I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Manchester United's defending is a worry, admits Nemanja Vidic Untitl14
Ads

Manchester United's defending is a worry, admits Nemanja Vidic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Manchester United's defending is a worry, admits Nemanja Vidic Empty
PostSubject: Manchester United's defending is a worry, admits Nemanja Vidic   Manchester United's defending is a worry, admits Nemanja Vidic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Nemanja Vidic has admitted he is concerned about Manchester United's defensive record this season in the wake of yesterday's 2-2 draw at Bolton Wanderers.

United failed to take full advantage of Chelsea and Arsenal's defeats on Saturday as they twice went behind at the Reebok Stadium, before the substitute Michael Owen equalised 16 minutes from time.

They have now conceded nine goals in their last five games and kept just three clean sheets this campaign, all at Old Trafford.

"Yes, we're concerned," United's on-field captain told MUTV. "Over the last few years we haven't conceded many goals. We always looked strong and we didn't give teams many chances. But in the last few away games we haven't kept clean sheets, which is very disappointing."

"This was a game we wanted to win and before the game we'd have said a draw would be two points dropped."

Meanwhile, United's striker Dimitar Berbatov will not come out of international retirement even after the appointment of Lothar Matthäus as Bulgaria coach, the player's agent Emil Dantchev said.

Germany's former World Cup-winning captain Matthäus replaced Stanimir Stoilov last week, saying he would try to persuade the 29-year-old Berbatov to change his mind and return to the team.

"Dimitar will not refuse to meet and talk to Matthäus but that's all," Dantchev said yesterday. "He will not return. He made it clear when he announced his decision earlier this year."

Berbatov, Bulgaria's all-time leading scorer, quit the national team in May citing fatigue and family commitments.Manchester United's defending is a worry, admits Nemanja Vidic Nemanja-Vidic-006
Back to top Go down

Manchester United's defending is a worry, admits Nemanja Vidic
Page 1 of 1