Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Battling United please Fergie I_vote_lcap17%Battling United please Fergie I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Battling United please Fergie I_vote_lcap0%Battling United please Fergie I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Battling United please Fergie I_vote_lcap33%Battling United please Fergie I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Battling United please Fergie I_vote_lcap50%Battling United please Fergie I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Battling United please Fergie Untitl14
Ads

Battling United please Fergie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Battling United please Fergie Empty
PostSubject: Battling United please Fergie   Battling United please Fergie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:11 am

Sir Alex Ferguson praised his Manchester United team for fighting back to earn a point against Bolton on Sunday.

United came away from the Reebok with a 2-2 draw but had to twice come from behind to earn a share of the spoils.

Zat Knight capitalised on poor defending from Ferguson's men to give Bolton the lead before Nani levelled with an excellent individual goal.

The hosts then went back ahead in an open encounter through Martin Petrov, only for Michael Owen to come off the bench to save the day with a glancing header.

The draw proved to be a setback for the Scot, who had seen his title rivals, Chelsea and Arsenal, both lose a day previous.

Injuries to Ryan Giggs and Wayne Rooney added to the disappointment but Ferguson took heart from the way his team battled to earn a draw.

Ferguson said: "In the first half we should have done better but we did well to come from behind.

"The second half was very even.

"Bolton were a real handful and our chances were reduced but we must take credit for coming back again.Battling United please Fergie SirAlex_2507808
Back to top Go down

Battling United please Fergie
Page 1 of 1