Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Fergie demands united stance I_vote_lcap17%Fergie demands united stance I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Fergie demands united stance I_vote_lcap0%Fergie demands united stance I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Fergie demands united stance I_vote_lcap33%Fergie demands united stance I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Fergie demands united stance I_vote_lcap50%Fergie demands united stance I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Fergie demands united stance Untitl14
Ads

Fergie demands united stance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Fergie demands united stance Empty
PostSubject: Fergie demands united stance   Fergie demands united stance I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:02 am

Sir Alex Ferguson has warned Manchester United protesters to get behind the team this season or risk ruining their title bid.
A voiceful section of United fans have been engaged in a lengthy and very public campaign against the Glazer family to try and force the American owners to sell the club.
The presence of the green and gold protesters were evident around United games throughout last season - and the Scot has now been quick to declare his stance on the campaign ahead of Monday's opening match against Newcastle.
"There is one situation that clouds the new season and that is the continued opposition to the Glazer family, our owners," Ferguson told match programme United Review.
"I have no problem with the green and gold campaign. Fans are entitled to protest but not, I suggest, to the detriment of the team.
"The fact is that the Glazer family own the club and until such time as they decide they want to sell they will stay regardless of the protest.
"I don't want United mired in so much controversy that it deflects from winning matches."
The Red Devils boss is intent on winning back the Premiership crown this season, which would put United one ahead of bitter rivals Liverpool in terms of overall league titles, and is in no mood to let his side get distracted by non-football related matters.
"Whenever we have had success it has been a collective effort with everyone united - management, players and fans," he said.
"Players respond to and relish support. I see one of the protest groups has come up with a new slogan along the lines of 'New season, same goal'.
"I know what they have in mind, but I just wish they meant that once again we will be united, busting a gut to win something big. In that sense it's not a bad slogan."Fergie demands united stance 484882_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Fergie demands united stance
Page 1 of 1