Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
"I was asked to take over Fergie!" I_vote_lcap17%"I was asked to take over Fergie!" I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
"I was asked to take over Fergie!" I_vote_lcap0%"I was asked to take over Fergie!" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
"I was asked to take over Fergie!" I_vote_lcap33%"I was asked to take over Fergie!" I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
"I was asked to take over Fergie!" I_vote_lcap50%"I was asked to take over Fergie!" I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
"I was asked to take over Fergie!" Untitl14
Ads

"I was asked to take over Fergie!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

"I was asked to take over Fergie!" Empty
PostSubject: "I was asked to take over Fergie!"   "I was asked to take over Fergie!" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:57 am

Ottmar Hitzfeld has revealed that he was approached by Manchester United to take over Sir Alex Ferguson in 2001.
Hitzfeld, whose CV includes being one of three managers in world football to have won the Champions League with two different clubs, revealed he had been approached to replace Ferguson in 2001 when the Scot was contemplating retirement.
The Telegraph reported Hitzfeld had said: "I don't want to go into too many details because it was between myself and Manchester United, but I decided to stay in Germany because, when I am coaching I prefer to express myself in German because this is my mother tongue."
"I didn't think I would be able to do myself justice if I had to speak to the players in English.
"I would not be able to get my emotions and feelings across.
"The players in the Swiss dressing room speak a variety of languages, including Italian, French and English, but when they come to work I coach them in German.
"All the players understand it. If there are some special expressions required then one of my coaches might use a bit of Italian or French, but I coach them only in German and it is better that way."
Currently managing Switzerland, Hitzfeld believes it is a waste that England is unable to call on the services of Owen Hargreaves because of his long-standing injury problems.
"I like Owen [Hargreaves]. I remember him as a very good player and someone good at holding his position and the ball in midfield.
"It is a shame for him and England that he has not been available because he would play well with the likes of [Frank] Lampard, Gareth Barry and Steven Gerrard in midfield - although Gerrard needs to work a bit more on defence.
But the German was still wary of the remaining quality in Fabio Capello's England side, who will play Switzerland in a crucial Euro 2012 qualifying match later tonight.
"But England's injuries don't change anything for us", Hitzfeld said.
"It would be a huge problem for a small country like Switzerland if we lost three key players like those, but England have a lot of good players still available to select.
"So they will not be weaker in defence. They still remain a very competent team. England have always been at their strongest when they are a team, so it's the team we need to concentrate on, not individuals.""I was asked to take over Fergie!" 495723_33_preview
Back to top Go down

"I was asked to take over Fergie!"
Page 1 of 1