Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
"Rooney will be fit for Valencia clash" I_vote_lcap17%"Rooney will be fit for Valencia clash" I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
"Rooney will be fit for Valencia clash" I_vote_lcap0%"Rooney will be fit for Valencia clash" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
"Rooney will be fit for Valencia clash" I_vote_lcap33%"Rooney will be fit for Valencia clash" I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
"Rooney will be fit for Valencia clash" I_vote_lcap50%"Rooney will be fit for Valencia clash" I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
"Rooney will be fit for Valencia clash" Untitl14
Ads

"Rooney will be fit for Valencia clash"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

"Rooney will be fit for Valencia clash" Empty
PostSubject: "Rooney will be fit for Valencia clash"   "Rooney will be fit for Valencia clash" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:03 am

Manchester United assistant boss Mike Phelan confirmed Wayne Rooney should be fit for Wednesday's trip to Valencia.
Rooney was substituted half-an-hour from the end of the 2-2 draw with Bolton at the Reebok Stadium and Phelan confirmed afterwards the United striker was still being troubled by a niggling ankle injury.
That might explain why Rooney was so ineffective, and why he still has not scored a goal in open play for the Red Devils this season.
"Wayne Rooney had a bit of a knock," said Phelan.
"He has a little issue with his ankle. We don't know how serious.
"We will have a look in the morning but we think he will be OK for Wednesday.
"He has been playing with it for a couple of weeks now and during the game we decided he wasn't getting into the areas we wanted and he wasn't getting chances, so we had to change it."
One man who apparently will miss out on the flight to Spain is Ryan Giggs, with Sir Alex Ferguson confirming the veteran wideman will be out for two weeks after a suffering a slight hamstring strain.
"Ryan is the most serious," Sir Alex Ferguson told ESPN.
"It is a hamstring and I am afraid he will be out for a couple of weeks", the Manchester United boss added."Rooney will be fit for Valencia clash" 505615_33_preview
Back to top Go down
rooney
Youth Team
Youth Team

"Rooney will be fit for Valencia clash" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rooney will be fit for Valencia clash"   "Rooney will be fit for Valencia clash" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:37 am

hi
Back to top Go down

"Rooney will be fit for Valencia clash"
Page 1 of 1