Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Matthaus wants Dimitar Berbatov back I_vote_lcap17%Matthaus wants Dimitar Berbatov back I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Matthaus wants Dimitar Berbatov back I_vote_lcap0%Matthaus wants Dimitar Berbatov back I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Matthaus wants Dimitar Berbatov back I_vote_lcap33%Matthaus wants Dimitar Berbatov back I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Matthaus wants Dimitar Berbatov back I_vote_lcap50%Matthaus wants Dimitar Berbatov back I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Matthaus wants Dimitar Berbatov back Untitl14
Ads

Matthaus wants Dimitar Berbatov back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Matthaus wants Dimitar Berbatov back Empty
PostSubject: Matthaus wants Dimitar Berbatov back   Matthaus wants Dimitar Berbatov back I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:31 am

New Bulgaria coach Lothar Matthaus is hopeful of persuading Dimitar Berbatov back onto the international stage.
Manchester United striker Berbatov quit the national team in May citing personal reasons, with many linking Bulgaria's weak start to the European Championship qualifying to his absence.
Matthaus, who succeeds Stanimir Stoilov as coach, is hoping the 29-year-old will return as he looks to revive the squad.
"I plan to start talks with Berbatov," said Matthaus.
"He is still welcome in the Bulgarian national team. As a Bulgarian player he should be proud to play for his country."
Former Germany midfielder Matthaus has revealed his number one objective is qualification for Euro 2012.
"I am going to try to catch up on what has been lost," he added. "We want to finish at least second in our (Euro 2012 qualifying) group."
Matthaus, 49, penned a one-year contract with the national team on Thursday with the option for two more years.Matthaus wants Dimitar Berbatov back Matthaus wants Dimitar Berbatov back New Bulgaria coach Lothar Matthaus is hopeful of persuading Dimitar Berbatov back onto the international stage. Manchester United striker Berbatov quit the national team in May citing personal reasons, with many linking Bulgaria's weak start to the European Championship qualifying to his absence. Matthaus, who succeeds Stanimir Stoilov as coach, is hoping the 29-year-old will return as he looks to revive the squad. "I plan to start talks with Berbatov," said Matthaus. "He is still welcome in the Bulgarian national team. As a Bulgarian player he should be proud to play for his country." Former Germany midfielder Matthaus has revealed his number one objective is qualification for Euro 2012. "I am going to try to catch up on what has been lost," he added. "We want to finish at least second in our (Euro 2012 qualifying) group." Matthaus, 49, penned a one-year contract with the national team on Thursday with the option for two more years
Back to top Go down

Matthaus wants Dimitar Berbatov back
Page 1 of 1