Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Berbatov issues United rallying cry I_vote_lcap17%Berbatov issues United rallying cry I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Berbatov issues United rallying cry I_vote_lcap0%Berbatov issues United rallying cry I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Berbatov issues United rallying cry I_vote_lcap33%Berbatov issues United rallying cry I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Berbatov issues United rallying cry I_vote_lcap50%Berbatov issues United rallying cry I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Berbatov issues United rallying cry Untitl14
Ads

Berbatov issues United rallying cry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Berbatov issues United rallying cry Empty
PostSubject: Berbatov issues United rallying cry   Berbatov issues United rallying cry I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov believes his side must beat Newcastle to keep the pressure on Chelsea.
United enjoyed a classy win over their rivals in the Community Shield last weekend, but Berbatov believes that their earlier efforts will come to naught if the Red Devils cannot beat Newcastle to get the three points.
"It's always good to beat a top team like Chelsea," the Bulgarian said to United Review.
"They are likely to be our main rivals for the title and the victory definitely gave everyone - the players, the staff and the fans - a big lift. It was a tough match, but we deserved to win.
"It will count for nothing, though, if we don't start the league season with a win against Newcastle on Monday."
He is aware of the threat that Chris Hughton's men will pose.
"We know it's going to be a difficult game and even though a few of the players were away last week with their national teams, we have prepared well and we've been training hard every day to make sure we start the season with three points."
Berbatov is not unfamiliar with Magpie boss Hughton, having worked with him at his previous club.
"I worked with their manager Chris Hughton at Tottenham, and he's a great guy and a great coach. I wish him good luck for the season - just not on Monday!"Berbatov issues United rallying cry 482319_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Berbatov issues United rallying cry
Page 1 of 1