Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Scandal won't affect Rooney career I_vote_lcap17%Scandal won't affect Rooney career I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Scandal won't affect Rooney career I_vote_lcap0%Scandal won't affect Rooney career I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Scandal won't affect Rooney career I_vote_lcap33%Scandal won't affect Rooney career I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Scandal won't affect Rooney career I_vote_lcap50%Scandal won't affect Rooney career I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Scandal won't affect Rooney career Untitl14
Ads

Scandal won't affect Rooney career

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Scandal won't affect Rooney career Empty
PostSubject: Scandal won't affect Rooney career   Scandal won't affect Rooney career I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Wayne Rooney's career will not be affected by allegations about his private life, publicist Max Clifford said on Sunday.
Despite the lurid headlines in two Sunday newspapers, Rooney is set to travel to Switzerland on Monday for England's Euro qualifier.
Team-mate James Milner said he expects the striker to continue performing for the national side and Clifford said as long as he keeps scoring goals the fans will not care.
Clifford said: "The only thing Wayne Rooney has to worry about is his wife, whether she like all the others, is prepared to accept her husband's alleged infidelities.
"Nobody in football gives a monkey's as long as he's winning on the pitch.
"Man United fans love him. He could be a mass murderer as long as he's scoring goals.
"(England manager Fabio) Capello can't demote him because that would mean he couldn't play and the team needs him.
"Rival fans will have something else to shout about, but so what?"
Clifford said Rooney's sponsors were also likely to stick with the player, adding: "Will it stop people drinking Tiger Beer? No. Will it stop people buying Coca-Cola? No. Will it stop parents buying Nike for their children? No."
Earlier, a spokesman for electronic game firm EA Sports, one of Rooney's sponsors, said: "This is a personal matter and we respect Wayne and his family's privacy.
"We have worked together for six years and Wayne continues to represent EA Sports. We will be making no further comment at this time."
Clifford continued: "It's almost expected that if you are a Premier League football star you're going to be playing away.
"It's become a pantomime. It's a farce. It's as if it doesn't really matter."
A press conference ahead of England's Euro 2012 qualifier against Switzerland was dominated by questions about the allegations.
The News of the World said Rooney paid more than a thousand pounds a time to have sex with a prostitute while his wife Coleen was pregnant with their first child.
Manchester City midfielder Milner said it was business as usual for the squad this morning and Rooney took part in the full training session.
Asked about the Manchester United player's demeanour following the allegations, Milner said: "He is a top player, he showed that Friday. He trained fully this morning, that's all I can tell you.
"You're going to have to ask him the other questions."
He said it was important the team made sure matters off the pitch did not affect their performance on it, adding: "You have highs, you have lows, and it's down to us to make sure the only thing that matters is on the field, come together and make sure we get the result."
Asked about whether it was important for fans to like the players, Milner said: "It's important that we go out there and win football matches. That's what we're out here firstly to do.
"And control ourselves on the field and off the field as best we can."Scandal won't affect Rooney career 495371_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Scandal won't affect Rooney career
Page 1 of 1