Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Capello may seek help from Fergie I_vote_lcap17%Capello may seek help from Fergie I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Capello may seek help from Fergie I_vote_lcap0%Capello may seek help from Fergie I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Capello may seek help from Fergie I_vote_lcap33%Capello may seek help from Fergie I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Capello may seek help from Fergie I_vote_lcap50%Capello may seek help from Fergie I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Capello may seek help from Fergie Untitl14
Ads

Capello may seek help from Fergie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Capello may seek help from Fergie Empty
PostSubject: Capello may seek help from Fergie   Capello may seek help from Fergie I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:21 pm

The Daily Telegraph reports that leading Premier League managers have offered to help Fabio Capello in improving England.
According to the report, a letter has been sent to Capello to invite him to a League Managers Association (LMA) think-tank to discuss ways of improving the national team after their dismal World Cup showing.
LMA chief executive Richard Bevan told the paper that the meeting would grant Capello "access to the immense knowledge'' of individuals such as Arsène Wenger, Sir Alex Ferguson and Roy Hodgson.
"Capello is a highly respected manager, well liked by the managers," Bevan said.
"We want to work closely with England.
"There were mistakes made in the World Cup but the feedback I've had from members is 'how do we help the England manager?
"In the Nineties, managers used to come together and advise the FA. We can help Fabio by ensuring he has the access to a think-tank. These guys know what they are doing.
"One manager said to me that if England want to win a World Cup or European Championship they had to have a club mentality.
"To play with a club mentality the England manager has to understand how a club player ticks, therefore you have to work very closely with the club managers. I want to encourage that.
"I am certain the FA and Fabio will come along to a dinner every couple of months and debate players, football and strategy and issues."
England, with Capello, kick-off their Euro 2012 qualifiers on Friday against Bulgaria.Capello may seek help from Fergie 494287_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Capello may seek help from Fergie
Page 1 of 1