Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Urinating Rooney in for Capello nag I_vote_lcap17%Urinating Rooney in for Capello nag I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Urinating Rooney in for Capello nag I_vote_lcap0%Urinating Rooney in for Capello nag I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Urinating Rooney in for Capello nag I_vote_lcap33%Urinating Rooney in for Capello nag I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Urinating Rooney in for Capello nag I_vote_lcap50%Urinating Rooney in for Capello nag I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Urinating Rooney in for Capello nag Untitl14
Ads

Urinating Rooney in for Capello nag

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Urinating Rooney in for Capello nag Empty
PostSubject: Urinating Rooney in for Capello nag   Urinating Rooney in for Capello nag I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:33 pm

Urinating Rooney in for Capello nag 455694_33_preview

Fabio Capello will give Wayne Rooney a talking to after he was pictured smoking and urinating in the street, according to The Sun.
The infuriated England coach will have the chance to do so when he meets up with the squad on Monday in preparation for a friendly match against Hungary at Wembley two days later.
An FA insider was quoted in The Sun as saying: "Fabio was very annoyed to see those pictures of Rooney lurching out of a nightclub at 5.30am.
"Then to see arguably England's biggest star urinating and smoking in public is simply not acceptable and Rooney will be told as much.
"He must realise those pictures have been seen all over the world and project a truly awful image of English football.
"And the timing couldn't have been worse, coming straight after a dismal World Cup in which Rooney was well below his best."
Capello is due to name his first squad since England's dismal World Cup campaign with Manchester City's Joe Hart set to be his new number one goalkeeper.
Back to top Go down

Urinating Rooney in for Capello nag
Page 1 of 1