Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Ferguson refuses to talk to the BBC I_vote_lcap17%Ferguson refuses to talk to the BBC I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Ferguson refuses to talk to the BBC I_vote_lcap0%Ferguson refuses to talk to the BBC I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Ferguson refuses to talk to the BBC I_vote_lcap33%Ferguson refuses to talk to the BBC I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Ferguson refuses to talk to the BBC I_vote_lcap50%Ferguson refuses to talk to the BBC I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Ferguson refuses to talk to the BBC Untitl14
Ads

Ferguson refuses to talk to the BBC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Ferguson refuses to talk to the BBC Empty
PostSubject: Ferguson refuses to talk to the BBC   Ferguson refuses to talk to the BBC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:16 pm

The Premier League and Sir Alex Ferguson are on a collision course after the latter refused to give interviews to the BBC.
After United played Fulham on Sunday, Ferguson was expected to end his boycott of speaking to the corporation, which dates back to 2004, amid pressure from the Premier League and League Managers' Association.
But the United manager has opted to continue his current position with assistant Mike Phelan available to provide analysis and comment should the BBC request it.
The Premier League reacted with disappointment to the news.
A statement from the governing body read: "The Premier League is disappointed that the BBC and Manchester United have, as yet, been unable to resolve the issue of Sir Alex Ferguson providing post-match interviews.
"We will, of course, continue to monitor the situation and offer any help deemed necessary by either party to try and help remedy the situation.
"However, this is a breach of Premier League rules and the board will consider the appropriate course of action at their next meeting scheduled for late September."Ferguson refuses to talk to the BBC 467788_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Ferguson refuses to talk to the BBC
Page 1 of 1