Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Ferguson coy over Ozil interest I_vote_lcap17%Ferguson coy over Ozil interest I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Ferguson coy over Ozil interest I_vote_lcap0%Ferguson coy over Ozil interest I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Ferguson coy over Ozil interest I_vote_lcap33%Ferguson coy over Ozil interest I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Ferguson coy over Ozil interest I_vote_lcap50%Ferguson coy over Ozil interest I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Ferguson coy over Ozil interest Untitl14
Ads

Ferguson coy over Ozil interest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Ferguson coy over Ozil interest Empty
PostSubject: Ferguson coy over Ozil interest   Ferguson coy over Ozil interest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:10 pm

Sir Alex Ferguson refused to confirm or deny his interest in Mesut Ozil after Manchester United's Community Shield victory.
United boss Ferguson was at Craven Cottage on Saturday, where Ozil's Werder Bremen side were playing Fulham in a pre-season friendly.
Ferguson hinted he was an admirer of the 21-year-old - one of the best players at this summer's World Cup - but asked if he was interested in bringing the playmaker to Old Trafford, he replied cryptically: "I don't know."
He added: "I think a lot of clubs would be interested in Ozil.
"At the moment, I think we've got a great squad.
"I don't need to add to it - that's my opinion. I trust them.
Ferguson's latest comments are unlikely to calm the media firestorm of speculation now surrounding United and their interest in Ozil.
Commentators have been keen to point out that the Scot rarely attends matches to watch United's opponents these days, he prefers to leave that job to his scouts.
Europe's elite clubs like Real Madrid and Barcelona are all lining up to sign the highly rated German but Ferguson must be extremely conscious of the interest from Premier League rivals Chelsea - a club which in past seasons have hijacked deals for Michael Essien and Arjen Robben away from Old Trafford.
Ozil was one of the outstanding players at the World Cup, and is available at a cut price because he is in the last year of his contract with Bremen who do not want to lose him on a free transfer next summer.
When Werder coach Thomas Schaaf was asked on Saturday if he expected Ozil to remain at the club for the coming season he could only muster: "Yes, I think so, yes."
Complicating the matter further for the Bundesliga side is a difficult UEFA Champions League qualifying tie against Sampdoria.
Should Ozil be picked by the coach and play in that match, he would automatically become ineligible to play in the competition for that season with another club.Ferguson coy over Ozil interest 480775_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Ferguson coy over Ozil interest
Page 1 of 1