Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Ferguson hails Hernandez I_vote_lcap17%Ferguson hails Hernandez I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Ferguson hails Hernandez I_vote_lcap0%Ferguson hails Hernandez I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Ferguson hails Hernandez I_vote_lcap33%Ferguson hails Hernandez I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Ferguson hails Hernandez I_vote_lcap50%Ferguson hails Hernandez I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Ferguson hails Hernandez Untitl14
Ads

Ferguson hails Hernandez

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Ferguson hails Hernandez Empty
PostSubject: Ferguson hails Hernandez   Ferguson hails Hernandez I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:17 am

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson praised the instinctive finish from Javier Hernandez that landed his side a vital UEFA CHampions League win over Valencia.

Mexico international Hernandez came of the substitutes' bench to score with five minutes remaining at the Mestalla.

And Ferguson has lauded the 22-year-old striker for the manner in which he dispatched the goal against the Primera Liga leaders as he took one touch before nestling home.

"He is a fantastic finisher. He took his goal as if he was shelling a pea, it was so natural to him," Ferguson told Sky Sports.

"His pace and his penetration caused them a bit of bother."

Ferdinand

Ferguson was delighted to land the victory, in particular after his side played out a goalless draw in their opening Group C tie.

He continued: "I think it was an important win.

"Obviously Valencia and ourselves were favourites before the group stage started. So to get a win over them was really important."

Ferguson also reserved praise for Rio Ferdinand, who partnered Nemanja Vidic in the heart of defence for the first time this season.

The Scot said: "This was a real game for him. His experience helped, there was no doubt about that.

"He is on his way back, that is important. Hopefully now we can keep him free of injury."
Back to top Go down

Ferguson hails Hernandez
Page 1 of 1